Welcome to Associated Spring
Since 1857, Engineering Innovative Precision Spring & Stamping Solutions
Associated Spring is a strategic supplier and a business of Barnes Group Inc.. Since 1857, we have been a pioneer, leader & innovator in the engineered spring & precision metal component manufacturing industry. Our precise solutions are built in facilities strategically located across the globe.
Our engineering capability & manufacturing expertise are part of what makes our global precision components trusted to solve complex consumer product process design challenges. It is our goal to provide Barnes products that help you achieve increased performance by improving fatigue life. With our engineered springs, washers, and stampings, your product and their components will have optimal lifecycle costs.
Our springs are critical in applications across multiple industries including: Transportation, Aerospace, Construction, Medical, Energy, Telecommunications, Industrial, Consumer Goods & many others.
Contact us today to find out how the precision solutions experts at Associated Spring can help your business.
Aerospace & Defense
At Associated Spring, we understand the requirements necessary to supply the critical Aerospace and Defense market sector. Our manufacturing company are experts in every step from Contract Review and Flowdown to Program Management and DPAS Priority; even Approved Source Lists, Traceability, and Source Inspection. Expertise of the entire quality certification process including regulatory compliance is what sets our company apart.
We manufacture precision metal products in support of Warfighters and Commercial applications. Typical applications include Military and Commercial Aircraft, Satellite Systems, Space Exploration Vehicles, Missiles, and many other aerospace/defense-related products. Our team will meet specific requirements, providing engineering assistance and product support ranging from emergency repair for Aircraft on Ground (A.O.G.), Repair & Overhaul, Prototypes to O.E.M. Production.
- Material compliant to Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (D.D.T.C.) registered
- First Article Inspection Reports per AS9102
- System for Award Management (S.A.M.) registered
- Prime contractor access through Exostar website
- Prime contractor access to Approved Supplier Lists (A.S.L.)
- NADCAP & AS9100 Certified Special Process sources
- Export compliance program supporting International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulation (EAR)
Events & News