Prototypes & Short Runs
(Special Order Department)
Special Order is a service offered by Associated Spring to meet our customers' requirements for Prototype and Short Run custom, engineered solutions. With our diverse manufacturing capabilities, we will strive to meet your requirements for custom springs, stampings, assemblies and other critical components.
We are your resource for specialized engineering and innovative technologies to solve your complex component problems.
- Engineering and Design Assistance
- Available Quick Turn for Line Down Support
- TS16949 and ISO14001 Certified Manufacturing Facilities
- Full Range of Finish and Secondary Process Options
- Full Range of Material Offerings-Spring Steel and Stainless Steel to Super Alloys
We service all industries including the Aerospace/Defense, Transportation, Industrial, Medical, Energy, Compressor, Diesel Powertrain, Consumer Products, Construction, Telecommunications and Electronics markets.
- Short Run Production
- Machine Repair and Overhaul
- Emergency Line-Down Repair
Our Special Order Department has broad manufacturing capabilities and can produce a variety of springs and metal form products of various sizes and tolerances. These include:
- Flat Spiral / Power Springs, Brush and Constant Force Springs
- Retaining Rings – Internal and External
- Volute Springs
- Coil Springs – compression, torsion, extension, garter, serpentine, clutch, and torque-coil springs.
- Washers – belleville, slotted, curved, dished, wave, and finger washers.
- Custom Stampings – custom engineered stampings and flat springs to your specifications.
- Wire Forms – round, square and rectangular shaped, wire parts and spring-tension fasteners.
|Material Ranges:||Material Shapes:||Material Types:|
|Quality Certifications:||Aerospace/Defense Requirements:|
|AS9100 Certified||DFARS Compliant Material|
|TS16949 Certified||ITAR Registered|
|ISO14001 Certified||AS-9102 Quality Layouts|