Prototypes & Short Runs
(Special Order Department)
Associated Spring offers special orders to meet our customers' requirements for Prototype and Short Run custom, engineered solutions. With our diverse manufacturing capabilities, we will strive to meet your requirements for custom springs, stampings, assemblies and other critical components.
We are your global strategic supplier for specialized engineering and innovative technologies. Our precise solutions work to solve your complex component problems and applications. When you choose Barnes products by Associated Spring, you have the benefits of our extensive spring, washers, and valves manufacturing expertise. Our special order team also provides:
- Engineering and Design Assistance
- Available Quick Turn for Line Down Support
- TS16949, ISO14001, and ISO13485 Certified Manufacturing Facilities
- Full Range of Finish and Secondary Process Options including ISO finishing
- Full Range of Material Offerings-Spring Steel and Stainless Steel to Super Alloys
Our precision manufacturing company services all industries including the Aerospace/Defense, Transportation, Industrial, Medical, Energy, Compressor, Diesel Powertrain, Consumer Products, Construction, Telecommunications and Electronics markets. As innovators in precision engineered products, we understand wanting to pioneer new advancements in your industries. We will help you conceptualize and build the newest precise solutions, medical components, implant solutions, and so much more. Contact us today for a quote on:
- Short Run Production
- Machine Repair and Overhaul
- Emergency Line-Down Repair
Our Special Order Department has broad product design and manufacturing capabilities and can produce a variety of springs and metal form products of various sizes and tolerances. These include:
- Flat Spiral / Power Springs, Brush and Constant Force Springs
- Retaining Rings – Internal and External
- Volute Springs
- Coil Springs – compression, torsion, extension, garter, serpentine, clutch, and torque-coil springs.
- Washers – belleville, slotted, curved, dished, wave, transmission and finger washers.
- Custom Stampings – custom engineered stampings and flat springs to your specifications.
- Wire Forms – round, square and rectangular shaped, wire parts and spring-tension fasteners.
|Material Ranges:||Material Shapes:||Material Types:|
|Quality Certifications:||Aerospace/Defense Requirements:|
|AS9100 Certified||DFARS Compliant Material|
|TS16949 Certified||ITAR Registered|
|ISO14001 Certified||AS-9102 Quality Layouts|
In need of precision springs, stamping, or product design? Contact Associated Spring today. As part of Barnes Group, we have a long history of excellence and innovation in the market.